Why should you switch to shampoo bars?
1. Less Plastic – Did you know that about 8 million pieces of plastic end up in the ocean every single day!?
2. Lasts Longer – shampoo bars are equivalent to 2-3 bottles
3. Cruelty-Free – Many beauty products are tested on animals before being used by humans.
4. Fewer Chemicals & Toxins – We don’t only absorb toxins and chemicals through what we eat but also through our skin. Chemicals can be absorbed through the skin via sweat ducts and hair follicles. And then get absorbed into the lymphatic system or bloodstream when it passes through the upper skin-layer. We might not realise this but the products we use have a direct impact on our health and wellbeing. Most shampoo bars are made with natural ingredients and essential oils. Therefore, if substances are absorbed into our bodies, they are at least natural and not toxic to our health.
5. Travel Friendly – you don’t have to worry about passing the 100ml limit. It also consumes a lot less space when packing, which is a major BONUS!!
Compact and easy to use our vegan friendly solid shampoo bar combines gentle cleansing ingredients with pure Cocoa Butter and Keravis protein to moisturise and keep the hair strong and healthy leaving the hair soft, shiny and manageable with a subtle beautiful scent. . They are also environmentally friendly as you are not wasting bottles and packaging and paying for water to be shipped around the country.
Each Bar comes in a reusable aluminium tin
Cute recyclable tin Shampoo Bars will give you everything they love about liquid shampoo but without the plastic bottle!