Sample Size approx. 28g
10 Reasons why it’s time to switch to shampoo bars!
- Shampoo bars tend to be much more cost effective in comparison to liquid shampoo
- Take up less room in the shower – a lot handier if you have limited space in your bathroom.
- Say goodbye to slippery bottles in the shower and hard to open lids, you’ll never have those problems with shampoo bars
- Eco-friendly packaging – Zero Waste for both hair health and the planet
- They don’t contain any chemicals such as sulphates and parabens, that end up in our waterways and cause harm to wildlife.
- Shampoo bars are made from environmentally friendly, natural ingredients, and don’t contain any artificial fragrance (which is especially good for those with sensitive skin) using essential oil power and scent
- Free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) which can cause dryness and irritation.
- Shampoo bars don’t take up much room in your suitcase and don’t count towards your liquid allowance for travel.
- No risk of leaks
- Ten great scents to find a bar suitable for your hair type:
Tea Tree and Peppermint – Oily Hair and Scalp
Thyme and Mint – Dandruff Prone Hair
Sage and Juniper – Dark Hair
Chamomile and Lemon – Blonde and Highlighted Hair
Lavender and Rosemary – Stress of Pollution, Colouring and Styling
Jasmine – All Hair Types (relieve stress and anxiety)
Coconut and Lime – Dull or Dry Hair
Ylang Ylang and Orange – All Hair Types (relaxing and calming)
Ginger – Hair Growth
Eucalyptus – Shine, Thickness, and Overall Hair Health
How to use a shampoo bar:
- Wet your hair
- Create a lather in your hands by rubbing the bar between them
- Apply bar to wet hair rubbing gently to create more lather for squeaky clean hair
- Rinse hair thoroughly
- Repeat shampoo process again if necessary
- Follow this process with a solid conditioner bar