What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the concentrated extracts of beneficial plants, such as lavender, lemon and peppermint.
How To Use Essential Oils:
High Quality Essential Oils offer a wide variety of benefits for every day body care, home care and more;
- Every Day Body Care: Take a relaxing bath before bed with your favourite essential oil blend, place few drops of oil on your feet or your palms or use oil burners to diffuse oil throughout the room. These Pure Essential Oils can be used with base oils for massage, Oil Burners, Electric Diffusers and Essential Oil Aromatherapy jewellery. We have a range of blends including essential oils for anxiety, essential oils to help with sleep and calming essential oils.
- For the Home: Lemon essential oil is the perfect ingredient for a natural cleaning product for use around the home in an all purpose spray or carpet freshener.
Do Essential Oils Work?
Our Essential Oils are studiously selected, bought more often than not from primary sources, tested for purity and subjected to rigorous quality control standards ensuring you we can offer pure essential oils however you decide to use them!
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is the use of Essential Oils delivered from plants for the purpose of enhancing well-being.
Aromatherapy products are becoming more popular year by year, but it can be difficult to determine where to start.
Essential oil blends are combinations of pure oils that all work well together to promote something specific like relaxation, energy, happiness and much more.
- Happiness – Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit
- Energise – Peppermint, Frankincense and Lemon
- Less Stress – Clary Sage, Lemon and Lavender
- Breathe Easy – Eucalyptus, Ravensara and Peppermint
- Relaxation – Lavender and Mandarin
These blends of essential oils can be used for their aromatherapy as well as fragrant purposes.
Take a relaxing bath before bed with your favourite essential oil blend, place few drops of oil on your feet or your palms or use oil burners to diffuse oil throughout the room.
Shake well and apply generously on wrists or back of the neck as desired. As this product range is made of pure essential oil blends we recommend to dilute a base oil such as coconut or olive oil.