Between Green is dedicated to promoting UK small businesses helping the planet with sustainable and eco friendly products.
So far, Between Green has supported over 47 small UK based businesses in our monthly subscription boxes.
I’ve been approached by the Clean and Tidy Home Show, one of my BIG business goals! I’ve managed to fund as much as I can from my own pocket but I’d love to share this opportunity with you! The fee to attend and have a stall is £2500.
I’ll be in front of over 100,000 people over the course of 2 days in the London ExCel, people looking for ways to make their house a home.
Other companies attending are The Rug Doctor, Minky, Elbow Grease, Miniml, Scrubbies UK and so many more!
I’d love to be part of this amazing opportunity and you can be part of it too!!! You can pledge any amount, there are rewards at each level from £5!
£5 or more
Shout Out on website and social media
Your name/ business name will be included on our crowdfunders page on our website! I will also shout you out on my facebook and instagram posts and tag you!
£20 or more
Shoutout AND Between Green FREEBIE
For a £20 donation you’ll receive the shoutout and website mention as included in the £5 reward and you’ll also get a BETWEEN GREEN FREEBIE eco friendly product through the post!
£50 or more
Shoutout, Freebie AND PROMOTE your small business!
You get everything included in £5/£20 PLUS your chance to be promoted in front of 100,000 people at the Clean and Tidy Home Show! Your promotional material will be placed on my stall area for people to take away on the day!
£100 or more
Shoutout, freebie, promotion and Subscription Box!
Everything included in £5/£20/£50 – shoutout, website mention, freebie and promotion to 100,000 people PLUS ill send you a complimentary Between Green Subscription Box!!!!
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Bring Me Sunshine pledged £5 – Bring Me Sunshine CIC
- Charlotte Walsh pledged £20 – The Silicone Straw Company
- Kaleemah Miah pledged £20 – Spice Drive
- Alison Butters pledged £20 – Alison Butters Coaching
- Imma Totaro pledged £5 – Soul Fit 24
- D’Atra P Belal pledged £5 – Handmade Heywood
- Rhian Newton pledged £5
- Melissa Davin-Smith pledged £5 – The Dream Business Association
- Alice pledged £5 – Eco-friendly Kitchen & Bathroom Cleaning Products. | Herbal Homes
- Vikki Strang pledged £10
- Jane Goff pledged £60 – My Material Memories
- Janet Ross- Jordan pledged £50 – Cards and Gift Wrap
- Anonymous pledged £5
- Kirsty Pearce pledged £20 – Make Do and Trend
- Rachel Sian Photography (Brand & Portrait) pledged £5
- Clean Living with Caylee pledged £5
- Nicole McGlone pledged £10 – Econsider
- Janine McDonald pledged £5 – Clear The Clutter Now
- Mick Seddon pledged £50 – The Big Hand Group
- Sarah juniper pledged £5 – Sarah Jayne Life Coach
- Joanna Pawlowska pledged £5 – ArtPhysis. Design
- Dig Like A Girl pledged £5 – The Digger Lady
- Phoebe Keane pledged £5 – Community Coordinator at Clockwise Manchester
- Sonia Bamrah pledged £2 – So.NAEY
- Isobel Greenhalgh pledged £5 – IsobelGCreative
- Gina Jackson pledged £5 – Write Here, Write Now
- Clare Braithwaite pledged £5 – Pura Vida Coaching
- Antonia Gorman pledged £5 – Melliapis Baby Slings
- Anonymous pledged £5
- Kate Bowness pledged £50 – Body and Beauty With Kate
- Kirsten Marshall pledged £20 – The Eco News
- Anonymous pledged £20